Sunday, March 23, 2014

Anna Rose's Mini Review: Bricktops, Naples, Florida

Hello.  It's me, Anna Rose!  I am here today to tell you all about Bricktops.

First I ordered this really good grilled salmon.  It was very warm and a little salty, and I loved it.  It also had a little bit of a sweet taste to it.  There was no sauce on it but it was delicious.  They cooked it so good that it was tender.

I also had a side of fruit with it.  It had blueberries, strawberries, mandarin oranges and cantaloupe.  It was really exciting to have blueberries because I never get to have them.

I also had a lemonade.  At first, the lemonade was barely sweet and very sour.  I had to put in three packets of sugar to make it taste good.  Well, that is just my opinion.  My mom thought it made it very sweet.

The service was good.  Nobody spilled anything on me.  I'm grateful for that because I was wearing a very special dress.  They did things quite quick and I was glad about that.

My opinion of the restaurant was actually really good.  You should try it too.

This is the end of my mini-review.  Hope you come back to read more.





1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Gordon Engle

    ReplyDelete